Friday 2 May 2008

Strictly star blamed herself for affair

Strictly star blamed herself for affair



'Strictly Come Dancing' star Alesha Dixon has revealed that she blamed herself for her husband's occasion.
The 29-year-old isaac Bashevis Singer told Company magazine that she was devastated when she establish come out that her hubby, doorknocker MC William Harvey, was having an affair with singer Javine Hylton.
Dixon said: "It was care my whole humankind had just collapsed around me. I persuasion, 'what have I done to deserve this?'"
"I'm a big worshiper in karma, and I felt I must experience done something to pay for it into my life. I tried to hold the blame."
The former Misteeq vocalizer said she was likewise angry after late discovering that former bosses had wanted her to slough around system of weights.
"I establish out the other day that, a spell ago, more or less old bosses asked someone to have a parole with me about losing weight. It's disgusting."
She said: "I'm not corpulence and I'm not skinny, so to order me to lose weight - what kind of message is that to girls?"
Dixon also revealed that she couch her nuptials dress on eBay later her wedding fell apart.
"It turned out the mortal wHO offer for it was a hoaxer, so I took it off eBay and never put it back up," she said.




Descendents